Profit from Our Experience!® Real Estate in the Twin Cities, Minnesota & Western Wisconsin
Use your Counselor Realty Home-
finder account to save favorite
listings, favorite searches, and
schedule emails with new listings
sent directly to your email inbox! Sign up for an account
or log in to
your current account below!
Guarantee Sales Program
Don't let the perfect home slip away!
What do you do when you find the perfect house and your old one isn't sold? Don't panic! We have a fantastic way for you to get the home you want now, before another buyer steals it out from under you.
Here's how it works:
Certain conditions and restrictions may apply.
- Start working with a Counselor agent to find your new home and list your current home.
- If you find a home you want to purchase before you have a buyer on your current one, our Guarantee Sales Agents will analyze your current home and prepare a market analysis to establish fair value.
- Your equity will be determined by the market value less selling expenses.
- If the agreement meets with your approval, we can present a purchase agreement on your dream home and secure the purchase for you.
- Your current home goes on the market.
If you receive a purchase agreement within the marketing period, we don't have to use the Guaranteed Sales fund, and the only cost to you is $200 plus a home inspection fee.
- If your home is not sold within the marketing period, you'll still be able to close on your purchase with funds provided by Counselor Realty's Guaranteed Sales fund.
- When your home is sold, any profit after expenses will be returned to you!
Over the years, Counselor Realty has been able to satisfy many buyers who would have lost the opportunity to buy their dream home if they had been working with another company. No one else offers a program that's this reasonable for the consumer.
How can Counselor offer this program when other companies don't?
At Counselor, the agents own the company. We're in a position to make policies that benefit you, our clients. Satisfied clients mean we can hope to see you again and maybe hear from your family and friends too!
Will I get a fair value for my home?
We have the experience to know what we're doing. With the average Counselor agent having over 12 years of experience in the real estate business, we know the market. We'll put a fair price on your home and get you the profit you're entitled to.
Call your Counselor Agent today for more details on the deal no other company can offer you!
Click here to Print Flyer.